New training courses for 2023 are currently being set upThe offers will include both curricular teaching and training for scientists. You can find introductory videos on research data management in chemistry on the NFDI4Chem YouTube channel .
For the development of curricular teaching at the Friedrich Schiller University Jena, we work closely with the project DaLiJe (Data Literacy Jena).
If you are interested in training or cooperation in curricular teaching, please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org). We create individual offers according to your wishes and needs.
If you are interested in wokrshops regarding fair RDM at your institute, please contact us about the opportunity to conduct an in person event at your location.
- Local NFDI4Chem team
The local NFDI4Chem team at Friedrich Schiller University Jena is actively involved in implementing the central goals of NFDI4Chem. It is networking with local central infrastructure services (e.g. RDM helpdesk, computing centre) and supporting local chemical institutes in generating FAIR research data. Please feel free to send your enquiries to email@example.com.
- Prof. Christoph Steinbeck (Professor for Analytical Chemistry, Chemoinformatics and Chemometry, spokesperson NFDI4Chem)
- Dr. Christian Popp (project manager NFDI4Chem)
- Dr. Annett Schröter (local RDM support NFDI4Chem)
- Venkata Chandrasekhar Nainala (NFDI4Chem Lead Software Engineer)
- Nisha Sharma (NFDI4Chem Scientific Software Engineer)
- Noura Rayya (NFDI4Chem Cheminformatician)