The research data management helpdesk is the first contact point for all requests and questions concerning research data - independent of discipline or status in academic career. We give advice on all topics related to research data management
- before the start of a project during proposal writing
- while the project is running
- after the project has ended
Potential topics are:
- guidelines and policies to be taken into account
- creating a data management plan
- organizing data
- data security
- describing research data (metadata)
- ensuring data quality
- data sharing
- data archiving
- data publication
- including selection of tools, repositories etc.
- as well as resources needed for research data management
Our services should meet your demand. Do not hesitate to contact us via phone, e-mail or talk to us personally during an event (cf. announcements) - ideally, before your project starts, but of course also at any later point in time.
Research data management of health data
For the management of Protected Health Information in the context of biomedical research, contact the Data Integration Center at Jena University Hospital. The cooperation with the Data Integration Center offers the possibility to conduct research projects with the usage of data from patient care as well as the implementation of the FAIR principles for Protected Health Information (especially discoverability or collectability, interoperability as well as data privacy and consents for data use).